Apply our deep learning expertise to meet your objectives.
We work alongside you to provide the support and service you need – from ‘getting started’ guidance to full project management.
Get up-to-speed fast, and become self-sufficient in your application of Alchemite™.
The Alchemite™ difference
Alchemite™ deep learning software solves real-world data problems that other methods cannot, even when your data is sparse and noisy.
- Optimise products and processes, exploiting all available data
- Save time and cost in discovery and development
- Break through bottlenecks in data analysis
Alchemite™ Analytics is our desktop toolset for scientists and engineers. With Alchemite™ Engine you can integrate the full power and flexibility of our algorithms into your workflow. Through our Alchemite™ Success services, we work with you to deploy these solutions in the most efficient manner to meet your objectives.
The Alchemite™ Success team
Led by Dr Gareth Conduit and Dr Tom Whitehead, we are an interdisciplinary and multicultural team of PhDs, physicists, data and computer scientists, software developers, and industry professionals with a mission to help clients extract the most valuable information from their data. We have worked with a wide range of industries and have a proven track record of significantly reducing costs and delivering long-lasting results. Our team works at the forefront of scientific research into the application of machine learning and we regularly publish our latest findings.
A flexible, collaborative approach
Our work begins with an audit to understand your data and your near- and longer-term objectives. We then collaborate with you to put together a project plan. We provide the support that complements your in-house resource and expertise, and always focus on transferring knowledge to your team so that you can become self-sufficient in your application of Alchemite™.
Examples of how we can work with customers include:
- Light-touch support to help an internal team implement Alchemite™ technology themselves.
- Implementation services to cleanse data, develop models, and configure the Alchemite™ Analytics tools, delivering a desktop software solution that can be maintained and used by the customer’s scientists and engineers to guide experiment, design, predict, and optimise.
- Collaboration with data science teams, providing advice and, where-needed, services to help customers use the Alchemite™ Engine API to integrate Intellegens deep learning with their existing scripts, software, and workflows.
- Full project management, where the customer does not yet have data science resource in-house and requires both expertise and implementation resources to realise the potential of machine learning in their business.