Marketing and Commercial Executive
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary, equity options and flexible working
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Marketing Executive to join our expanding commercial team here in Cambridge. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for a wide range of marketing and business development activities, supporting the Commercial Director in implementing the commercial plan and running end to end campaigns.
Marketing executives contribute to and coordinate integrated marketing campaigns, and assist business development more generally.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, creative agencies and partner organisations
- Contributing to, developing, and evaluating marketing campaigns
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including case studies leaflets, posters, flyers, website content, e-newsletters and videos
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Ongoing contact with contacts and leads to help understand their drivers and requirements.
- Conducting market research
- Managing grant applications to further business development
- Comfortable working within an agreed budget
This role would suit either an entry-level candidate or a professional with a few years experience. The candidate should be able to draw on personal experience, whether at university or elsewhere, to show some familiarity with and interest in several of the tasks at hand.
You will need to show:
- Excellent oral, writing and communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to plan and deliver to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Drive and flexibility
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work under pressure and to use initiative
- Interest in and/or understanding of technology a plus
Minimum degree level.
Intellegens is a team-oriented company and it is the team’s responsibility to collectively agree and reach goals within a set timeframe. Responsibility is subsequently shared among the members of the team.
Intellegens encourages a good work/life balance and strives to not depend on personal sacrifice to achieve its company goals. We are flexible and aim to ensure working conditions are conducive to optimal productivity and happiness.
Intellegens looks for self-motivated individuals. You need to feel ownership of both the team’s goals as well as your own.
Because of our start-up culture, individuals will have a chance to make a big impact on the direction the company grows in and can mould their future roles as we grow. Enthusiasm and drive are highly valued.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com for further information.