Deep learning scientist
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary, equity options and flexible working
Intellegens is a spin-out from the University of Cambridge that has developed a unique deep learning architecture that can work with sparse and noisy data. We are currently working in the drug discovery, material design, and healthcare sectors. As a result of new customer projects and rapid team expansion we are looking to appoint a deep learning scientist to develop novel techniques and deliver customer projects.
Key activities of role
- Utilize, learn, and develop the latest methods in machine learning
- Work on real world, high value, machine learning problems and technology that has the potential to scale to globally
- Clearly communicate the algorithms, data flows, and outcomes with customers
- Flexible working environment -- be a part of a team with no bureaucracy
- Ambitious to take advantage exceptional career opportunities as a member of the early team
- Educated to MSc or PhD level in the sciences
- Highly motivated self-start with strong delivery of results
- Experience in statistical modelling and machine learning
- Flexible, adaptable, and pro-active with a ‘can-do’ approach
- Familiar working in Unix environments and experienced of working with a variety of tools
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com for further information.