Full stack developer
Job Type: Full-time
Package: Competitive salary, equity and flexible working
An exciting opportunity to be a founding member of our technical team as we move into the next stage of Intellegens growth.
We are a rapidly growing team with a new deep learning architecture capable of solving a number of high value problems in drug discovery, advanced materials and healthcare.
We are looking for a team player who excels in fast-paced environments.
Your focus will be to develop supporting infrastructure for our core deep learning algorithms.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Helping to build and define the platform around our core algorithms
- Development of API to connect with our internal and external services
- Build prototypes to demonstrate our core capabilities to new customers
- Manipulating and managing data of various sizes to work with our toolset
- Developing interfaces and tools to investigate experimental datasets
- Research best available tools to deliver data in and predictive models in a secure and reliable manner.
- A degree-level qualification in Computer Science / Engineering / Science / Mathematics (2:1 minimum)
- Excellent team player with strong communications skills
- A working understanding of code and script (in particular Python)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service, source control and continuous integration
- Ability to debug and resolve performance issues.
- Ability to write good quality, tested Python using modules such as Pandas and NumPy
- Linux experience including troubleshooting and bash scripting
- This is a great opportunity to grow with an award winning and rapidly expanding company where you are encouraged to be passionate about the products you help to create. This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to rapidly develop their career path and be exposed to leading edge development environment.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com for further information.