Full time, Cambridge. Salary based on experience.
Intellegens is a spin-out from the University of Cambridge that has developed a unique machine learning platform that can work with sparse and noisy data. We have recently launched our first product Alchemite™ to help analyze experimental data and guide the design of cutting edge materials, chemicals and drugs with some of the world’s leading scientific companies.
As a sales executive you will identify new opportunities and customers within materials, chemicals, and manufacturing companies. You will engage with research and innovation professionals, who are keen to understand the business impact of applying AI and machine learning and demonstrate the key advantages of our technology and products in the real world.
We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic person with a passion for technology and innovation who will help accelerate our growth and give our customers an outstanding experience. Join us in Cambridge, the world’s leading technology center, and become involved in the rapidly growing market for Artificial Intelligence.
- Opportunity to work with global, billion-dollar clients – selling a product that will have a significant impact
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset: essential to take full ownership of goals, deadlines, and targets
- Experience or passion for B2B technology, especially selling to larger companies.
- Articulate, polished, and professional communicator with a good phone/video call manner and excellent writing skills
- Develop opportunities in target markets with support of marketing
- Feedback customer experience and needs to the Alchemite™ development team
- Perform in a small, fast-growing business
- Background in industrial chemicals, materials and/or pharma markets
- 2-5 years’ experience in a B2B sales focused role
- Strong academic background with first or upper second class degree in a maths, science, or engineering subject
- Previous success in selling innovative software products
- Collaborative and fast-paced working environment with neither red tape nor bureaucracy
- Competitive and commission-based remuneration – including travel and expenses
- Share options and exceptional career opportunities as an early team member
During our interviews and selection process you should be able to clearly describe your process for identifying, engaging, and closing client partners.