Project Delivery Manager
Intellegens is seeking a new Project Delivery Manager to join our team. This role is critical to the company’s success and is an opportunity to join the team at a time of continued growth.
You will become a key player within the company and be the key point of contact between sales, engineering and the customer to ensure smooth delivery of key projects.
About the role
Background: As our new Project Delivery Manager, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of projects, working closely with commercial and engineering teams to ensure you have a complete picture of active and pending projects and why/ how our solution meets the customer needs.
What you will do: You will agree and define what a successful outcome looks like for each account, considering the measurable client objectives, and successfully delivering on that outcome. You will be responsible for all aspects of the delivery of multiple simultaneous projects, being the linchpin between multiple internal and external stakeholders. You will act and be recognised as a trusted advisor to senior customer stakeholders, building and maintaining key relationships for continued success.
What we are looking for
- Proven customer service experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Experience delivering projects or products in a fast-paced environment.
- An ability to track multiple projects running in parallel, managing conflicting priorities.
- Great interpersonal skills – Working well with team members and other stakeholders.
- Ownership, motivation , drive and desire to succeed.
- The ability to translate complex requirements and plan resources and activities to address them.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and individually, as well as aligning to the Business Delivery Team deadlines.
- A good understanding of software development and delivery methodologies.
What we can offer you
- Office-based during initial phase with option for flexible working thereafter.
- Career development and mentorship opportunities to help you progress your career.
- A great team culture and supportive working environment.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Social events.
- Share Options.
Intellegens has developed unique deep learning software that extracts value from sparse and noisy ‘real-world’ data. Our technology is being applied to drive innovation and optimise products and processes in chemicals, materials, manufacturing, and beyond. We work closely with customers who are leaders in their sectors to help them speed up R&D, deliver cleaner, more cost-effective, better products, and use their resources more efficiently. Successful applications of our Alchemite™ technology include at NASA, Rolls-Royce, Boeing, GKN Aerospace, AstraZeneca, and Johnson Matthey. Originally a spin-out from Cambridge University, we retain a strong commitment to pushing the boundaries of machine learning, working on interesting customer projects, and providing a friendly, informal, and motivational work environment.