Full-stack Python developer
Intellegens is a spin-out from the University of Cambridge that has developed a unique deep learning architecture that can work with sparse and noisy data. We are currently working in the material, chemical and drug discovery sectors and as the technique is generic and we have further opportunities in other domains such as finance, retail, and Internet of Things.
About the role
We are seeking a talented developer to work closely with the growing team on a specific 12-month project to deliver new machine learning software in the additive manufacturing space. We are about to embark on a project alongside the Advanced Manufacturing Research Center and Boeing to develop software that will manage and control additive based machinery – enabling lighter, cheaper, and more sustainable parts.
As a computer scientist you will have the opportunity to make your mark on this exciting, innovative project, and be able to define, in conjunction with the core team, the full architecture from front to back. Whilst the core work would be based around the Python based engine, experience in machine integration would be beneficial.
- Minimum Masters level degree in computer science, engineering, science, or mathematics
- Strong experience in Python
- Be highly self-motivated and technically strong
- Comfortable working with data processing tools
- GitHub profile
- Advocate of agile planning processes and test driven development
About the job
- Flexible working environment
- The option to be involved and learn the latest techniques in machine learning, deep neural networks, and reinforcement learning
- Competitive remuneration
- Equity options