Intellegens is a spin-out from the University of Cambridge that has developed a unique deep learning architecture that can work with sparse and noisy data. We are currently working in the material, chemical and drug discovery sectors and as the technique is generic and we have further opportunities in other domains such as finance, retail, and Internet of Things.
About the role
We are seeking a talented developer to work closely with the founding team to develop our Ichnite platform. This new engine allows aggregation of multiple machine learning models, enabling a new paradigm in model sharing and collaboration.
As a computer scientist you will have the opportunity to make your mark on this exciting, innovative project, and be able to define, in conjunction with the core team, the full architecture from front to back.
Whilst the core work would be based around the python based engine we would be particularly interested in applicants with an interest in dev-ops and cloud based technologies.
- Have a first class or upper second class Master in Computer Science, Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- Be highly self-motivated and technically strong
- Comfortable working with data and algorithms
- Good programming skills in multiple languages / environments
- Github profile
Good to have
- Python api development
- Test driven development and continuous integration patterns
- Experience of Docker, Kubernetes or similar
- Understanding of advanced analytical and statistical method
- Amazon Web Services or similar
- Strong advocate of test driven development and agile planning processes
- Flexible working environment – to be a part of a team with no red tape or bureaucracy
- The option to be involved and learn the latest techniques in Machine learning, Deep Neural Networks, Reinforcement Learning
- You can choose and advise on the best technologies to use
- Competitive remuneration – including travel and expenses
- Share options and exceptional career opportunities as a member of the early team